Weekly 6-night Cruise Itinerary
€1.406 7 Days / 6 Nights
Check Rates & Availability
Embarkation at 10.30hrs from Anse Possesion, Praslin, followed by the Captain's welcome briefing. Spend the day at leisure with different water activities in this scenic cove, named for the stone of possession placed in this area by French explorers to stake their claim to the island more than 200 years ago. Final embarkation is at 1700hrs followed by a sunset sail to Curieuse Bay. In the evening, introduce yourself to Creole cuisine with a welcome barbecue onboard.
In the morning disembark at Curieuse for a visit of this virtually uninhabited island. Experience the island's vast mangrove forests and its giant tortoise farm, along with the historic ruins of this former leper colony. After a barbecue lunch on the island, enjoy an array of water sports or simply relax and enjoy the island's beautiful beach and turquoise waters.
A morning sail brings the vessel to La Digue, a sleepy island community where ox-carts and bicycles still remain the most common mode of transportation throughout the island. La Digue is home to the endemic Seychelles Paradise Flycatcher, and is perhaps most famous for its massive granite boulder formations at Anse Source d'Argent, which is thought to be the most photographed beach on earth. Explore the entire island by bicycle, perhaps stopping by Union Estate, a sprawling network of traditional island activities, including a copra mill, vanilla plantation, and shipyard.
Sail to Praslin, Seychelles' second-largest inhabited island, for disembarkation to the famous World Heritage Site, the Vallee de Mai Nature Reserve. This ancient forest is home to the curiously shaped double coconut, the coco de mer, as well as the Black Parrot, unique to Praslin. Explore the valley's eerie pathways beneath its canopy of massive palms, before returning onboard for afternoon opportunities to dive, snorkel or enjoy other water sports.
Sail towards Cousin island off the coast of Praslin, for a morning visit of this strictly protected nature reserve, famed for its sea bird colonies and also as a sanctuary for Seychelles' rare endemic land birds and other native species. After lunch, the afternoon is yours to spend at leisure or to take advantage of snorkelling and diving opportunities off the isle of Praslin.
Sail to Anse Lazio, one of the most beautiful beaches in Praslin, and arguably, all of Seychelles – the perfect place for a day of swimming, snorkelling and other water sports, or supreme relaxation in one of the most stunning settings in the world. In the evening, enjoy a sunset sail back to Curieuse Bay to soak in the world's only granitic ocean islands one last evening.
• Accommodation for 6 nights in a double/triple cabin
• Friendly service from a 8/9x crew complement including captain, engineer, deckhands, dive instructor and stewardesses
• Full board meals (breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner) prepared by a dedicated chef
• Snorkeling (fins, masks, snorkels), kayaking and bottom-line fishing equipment free of charge.
• Beverages from our bar, soft drinks, mineral water, wine, beer, spirits. (Please note that table water and tea/coffee are included with all meals, juice with breakfast.)
• Transfer to/from the vessel at the beginning/end of the cruise. (It can be organized through our office upon request.)
• Island Visits and excursions according to the itinerary (landing & mooring fees, nature & marine park fees). Its cost is detailed in the NET rate spreadsheet.
• Dives (including the tanks, weight-belt & dinghy ride to the dive site), and the rent of diving equipment (wetsuit, BCD, octopus, boots if needed: 10 Euros/item/day and 30 Euros/full equipment/day).
• Dive package NET rate of 8 dives (including the tanks, weight-belt & dinghy ride to the dive site) 120 Euros per person.