Responsible Tourism. Always
Whether you wish to call them eco holidays, responsible travel, ecotourism vacations or sustainable tours, it does not really matter. What DOES matter is that the philosophy behind this approach is very much our own: the responsible, sustainable aspect is a key factor in the type of travel SeyGay Holidays organizes for its clients
Ultimately though, ‘Eco-Holiday’ is a term somewhat open to interpretation. As we aim to provide you with the best personal experience, it is important for us to know more about what you are looking for:
Is it an ecotourism wildlife holiday you are looking for or a cultural experience or do you feel the need to “go walk out there”?
For us, here is what makes a holiday an ‘Eco-Holiday’:
- A strong ‘feel-good’ factor about the chosen destination
- A welcoming and positive attitude from a lot of the people you will meet as they are aware that your presence is beneficial to their community
- At SeyGay Holidays we have personally met the key people involved, prepared and experienced the trips and tours we propose.
- So we know that most of the establishments you will stay at are committed to their natural environment – your stay will in fact help the preservation of the habitats you have come to explore.
- The success of this approach is definitely reflected by the excellent reviews and feedback from our very own clients who underline the great time they had and the authenticity of the experience enjoyed.
Nevertheless, it may be sometimes easier to consider a ‘ready-made’ itinerary – it could be but a starting point for your dream vacation or it could reveal itself to be exactly what you are looking for. Below are a few eco-holiday ideas to whet your wander lust:
- : South Africa,
- : Tour di Group - [ Only Car ]
- : Every Tuesday from Johannesburg
- : Seychelles,
- : Tour di Group - [ Boat ]
- : Port of Mahe
- : Seychelles,
- : Tour Private - [ Boat ]
- : Praslin
Eight extraordinary days to discover the two most iconic islands of the Seychelles
you can explore the archipelago's amazing underwater world as well as the surrounding islands